The time is finally here to share what I have come up with for my new year resolutions. I took a lot of time to come up with these and I am hoping that I can achieve every single one of them because in the past I have never been very good at keeping with my resolutions. After about a month or two I always fall of the wagon but this year is the year to get back and actually accomplish what I really want!!
2011 Resolution List!!
1. Make it within 20 pounds of my goal weight! (My official weight in is on Monday at Weight Watchers so we will see what my starting weight is this time).
2. Read at least 2 books a month!
3. Exercise at least 3 times a week! I have been slacking on this one the past year and I just need to get back to doing this and finding fun ways to stay motivated so I don’t get bored.
4. Save money for school! I really can’t say how much I am going to save since I haven’t found a job yet but I am going to save at much as I can.
5. Sell all the stuff I have accumulated on Ebay! I have been selling stuff for a while now and I would like to get rid of a lot of stuff before the end of august. My goal is to at least list all the items I have because that is one step closer to someone buying it. I am not going to say that someone is going to buy the item but I am very hopeful that they do. If you would like to check out my items click here.
6. Try a new recipe at least once a week! I have so many recipes that I have wanted to try but i just haven’t got around to it but this year is going to be different.
7. Set mini goals for my weight loss journey and reward myself when I achieve them! I find that if I do this I will be able to stick to it and achieve my weight goal.
8. Take more pictures! Since I have a new Canon SLR camera I see no problem with is goal. I would have in the pass though because I would always forget my camera but with this one how can you forget it. It is just so big and beautiful and it just screams take pictures with me, haha.
9. Just enjoy this year!! Because in August I will most likely be moving out of my parents house and into an On-campus apartment at my school (that is if they have an opening for me). I am crossing my fingers!!
Well I am off to watch some more football and relax! Enjoy your New years day!! =)
Question: What are some of your New Year resolutions?